Full-Stack Developer, English as a Second Language Teacher, Video Content Producer
I make websites, smartphone apps, and pretty much anything else.
Hi! I'm Dan. It's a pleasure to meet you.
I am a computer programmer seeking a company to call home.
I have a Bachelor of Arts in Linguistics (University of Oregon), a Master of Arts in Linguistics (University of Oregon), and I am pursuing an Online Master of Science in Computer Science (Georgia Institute of Technology, expected graduation: 2022).
Additionally, I have a cool little demo of a scrolling card display that I created using React.js with Bootstrap v5!
Video Content Producing
I made my first AngelFire website in 1997, and haven't stopped since!
I have always had an affinity for programming.
I am currently a partner on YouTube and Twitch.
A lot of my skills have been honed through personal projects, including the website you are visiting now!
Languages I speak:
Python 2.x/3.x, C/C++, Java, C#, Swift, Visual Basic, Objective-C, PLC, Ladder Logic
- LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) Stack
- SSL Certification
- MySQL Database
- PHP Scripting
- Node.js Modules/package.json
- Gulp Automation Toolkit
- Sass CSS preprocessing
- jQuery Library + Ajax
- WordPress Custom Themes
- High School:
- C++ Class
- Visual Basic Class
- "Tech Cadre" Extracurricular (Web Dev)
- Undergraduate (University of Oregon):
- Intro to Programming (Python 2.x)
- C/C++ and Unix
- Graduate (GeorgiaTech Master's of CS):
- Software Develoment Process (Java)
- Artificial Intelligence (Python 3.x)
Content Production Skills:
- Hardware - I build/upgrade my studio PC
- OBS (Streaming and Video Capture)
- Audacity - Audio Recording and Optimizing
- Adobe Premiere - Video Editing
- Adobe After Effects - Video Special Effects
- Adobe Photoshop - Image editing
Portfolio of Past Projects
I worked as an Android app developer on this project for 4 months in 2017. I designed a mini game as well as working on the login and menu system.